* 1 liter of milk fullcream
1 cup sour cream
* 1/2cup cold milk
* 2 1 / 2 c. Tea. cornstarch
* 1 cup almonds, sliced thin
* 1 c. Tea. cardamom powder
* 1 tsp. package of gelatin or 1 / 2 of the Chinese herb chopped fine
* 1 tbsp. chopped pistachios
Sugar * 3 / 4 cup
How to make ice cream recipe toasted almonds
* Bring the milk to boil. Boil for 15 minutes or so, stirring occasionally.
Mix cornstarch in cold milk 1 / 2 cup, keep aside.
* Add the milk sugar, mix. Add the cornflour paste, stirring until boiling.
* Cook for another 4-5 minutes, remove from heat.
* Sprinkle the gelatine in 3 tablespoons. water in a pan small flame, hot, and melt over low until translucent. China grass, or soak in 1 cup of water until spongy, then dissolve into focus until translucent.
* When the boiled milk cools a little, add gelatine solution and mix well.
* Cool to room temperature, freeze in covered tray, till set but not hard.
* Roasted almonds on it in the preheated oven on a baking sheet for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and let cool, mixed with pistachios.
* Break into pieces, beat with an egg beater until soft.
* Add the cream, almonds, cardamom, saffron and mix well.
* The texture should be light and creamy.
* Reset in the freezer until frozen.
Benefits Food, Benefits Fruit, Benefits Salad ,Breakfast ,Cupcake, Dry Fruits,Food Pyramid, Fruit, Fruit Cake , Fruit Icecream , Fruit Juice, Fruit Salad ,Meat Recipes, Milk Benefit, Pizza , Sideaffact Fruit, Soup ,Vegetable Recipes ,Vegetable Salad,