* Vegetable oil, for frying
* 1 1 / 2 to 2 pounds fresh cod
* Salt and pepper
* 1 / 2 cup all-purpose flour from wheat flour
* 2 large eggs
* 2 tablespoons cold water, a splash
2 cups bread crumbs normal
Powder * 1 / 2 teaspoon dry mustard
* 1 / 4 teaspoon cayenne, torque
* Tip: 3 disposable pie tins
* Vinegar and lemon malt Stuck for garnish
Pour 2 inches of vegetable oil in a large skillet. Place in large pan and heat the oil burner over medium-high. You can check if the oil is hot enough, drop 1-inch cube of white bread. Black bread is a number 40.
Cut the cod into 4 servings, 6 to 8 oz portions and season with salt and pepper. Place a few tablespoons of flour in a pie. The mixture of egg and water in seconds tin. Normal season breadcrumbs and mustard and cayenne pepper in the can of third parties. Coat fish in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs. Lightly battered whole fish in hot oil and fry 5 minutes per side until medium golden brown.
When the fish is evenly golden all over, drain and remove the brown paper bags.