Chicken Kurma Ingredients:
Chicken * 1 / 2 kg (cut into bite size piecces)
* 1 onion (chopped)
* 1 tomato (chopped)
* 1 / 2 c. teaspoon red chile powder
* 1 / 2 c. teaspoon ground coriander
* Turmeric powder 1 / 4 cup Tea
* Mustard seeds 1 / 2 tsp
* 2 cardamom
* 2 cloves
* 1 "cinnamon
* Salt to taste
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* A few coriander leaves for decoration
* 1 "ginger
* 4 cloves garlic flakes
* 2 green peppers or taste
Grated 1 / 2 cup fresh coconut
Chicken Korma preparation:
* Clean, wash the chicken pieces and drain water completely.
* Make a paste with dough ingredients and keep aside.
* Heat the oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves.
* When they begin to pop add the chopped onion.
* Saute until they become golden yellow color.
* Add chopped tomatoes and saute until juicy.
* Add the ground paste and fry until the raw smell disappears and the oil separates from mixture.
* Add the chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt.
* Close with a lid and simmer until chicken is tender.
* Finally, add salt and garnish with coriander.
* Chicken Korma is ready to serve.
* Serve with rice, roti, chapathi, paratha, etc. ..