Vanilla Cupcake



I need to start this blog apologizing for the lack of recent. I visited the airshow in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on business last week. I thought that now is the time to send a couple of things while I was away, but I was wrong. I was too busy!

Now I'm back at work, furiously trying to play catch up. So for now, while I can not give you a detailed blog on all my travel accident, or my luggage, which weighed over 50 pounds because of supply cake, I'll give you a recipe that I used for ' were gone (yes I made cupcakes for work!)

I made a yellow cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting (suosikkini!) Enjoy the recipe is really simple and really yummy!

Cupcakes:

* 1 cup unsalted butter

* 2 cups sugar

* 1 1 / 4 teaspoon vanilla extract

* 4 eggs

* 3 cups cake flour term

* 1 tablespoon baking powder

* 1 / 2 teaspoon salt

* 1 cup milk

* Cruise or regular paper money Cupcake

** I can add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in this recipe. You can not try the lemon cake, which improves only the flavor of vanilla. Make sure no more than 2 tablespoons fine, or you end up with a lemon cake instead of vanilla)

Make Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a mixer cream the butter with a whisk attachment, until light and fluffy. Add sugar and continue with the cream. Gradually add vanilla and eggs and mix well. Sift together the dry ingredients and mix with the butter mixture alternately with milk. Pour batter into cupcake paper lined muffin cups and fill to 3 / 4. Bake until puffed and firm in the center and light golden on top, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool. (Freeze at this time, if necessary.)

That's it for today, I promise to write a blog tonight, long or maybe tomorrow. I recently had some good supplies cupcake that I can not wait to go through you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment