I did a little research on some other recipes Apple Cider cupcakes posted, and I changed the original a bit and was very please with the results. There's really nothing better to me than to have a cupcake filled with seasoned pieces of juicy apples. I also liked having the reduction of apple cider ready to go for cupcakes and frosting. He really stepped up the flavor. In fact, I used Trader Joe "spiced cider," which has a lot of flavor in it.
* 2 eggs, at room temperature *
* 1 2 / 3 cup flour
* 1 cup apple cider **
Sugar * 2 / 3 cup
Butter * 1 / 2 cup at room temperature
2 teaspoons baking powder
Teaspoon cinnamon * 1
* 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
* 1 / 2 -1 Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled and cut into inch pieces 1 April to 1 February
Icing cream cheese cider
* 1 cup apple cider
* 4 ounces cream cheese, softened but still cool
* 1 to 2 cups powdered sugar
Put the apple cider in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Continue to boil until the cider is reduced to 2 tablespoons (which is a bit thick). Cool completely.
With an electric mixer, beat together the cider reduces cooled, cream, cheese, a pinch of salt and 1 cup powdered sugar. Add enough additional powdered sugar frosting to the desired texture.
* I learned a trick with the eggs cornered room temperature. If I have enough time to bring to room temperature, you can put your eggs refrigerated in a small glass of warm water for about 30 seconds per minute, to bring them to room temperature. The science of the eggs is that eggs separate more easily in cold eggs to room temperature air is cleared and incorporate more easily than the cold is good for a lighter muffin.
** I have read a recipe online that suggested using 2-3 cups of cider and simmer until the cup cakes on a need for it. If you have enough time to come, I recommend it because it contains a lot more flavor. And you can only do enough to glaze at the same time while you're at it.
My contact was added to cut the apple on top. I took a Granny Smith and used a small handy cutter shaped apple, cookies went in the right size, and was able to distinguish the ways in apple slices. In fact, I just used the remains of the apple as the pieces of the cake, which was designed to be almost half of an apple. I recommend apple peel in advance if anything I did not.
So I made the cupcakes, I let the other forms of apple in a bowl of water with a squeeze of lemon to prevent browning. When biscuits are done and cooling, the slices fried with a touch of butter and cinnamon and leave them until lightly browned, but not soft. I missed a couple in the process, so it is best to have a couple more than you think you will need.
See Also, Benefits Food, Benefits Fruit, Benefits Salad ,Breakfast ,Cupcake, Dry Fruits,Food Pyramid, Fruit, Fruit Cake , Fruit Icecream , Fruit Juice, Fruit Salad ,Meat Recipes, Milk Benefit, Pizza , Sideaffact Fruit, Soup ,Vegetable Recipes ,Vegetable Salad,