Sun Glass Salad




Well after finishing the last of my final exams at UCSD today, I felt like the sun shone much brighter. I got home and I decided to make a special treat with the little food I ever had back in the refrigerator after studying for 5 consecutive days. If you even my other recipes are simple, it will just blow you away. As always, I hope you will like it as much as me.

Ingredients

2-3 oranges juiced

2 c. agave nectar soup

2 handfuls of cashews

Whatever the fruit that has

Route

Your orange juice. Put the juice in a blender with the cashews and agave nectar. Let it run for a good 50-10 minutes, until the mixture is very smooth. If it is too loose, you might want to add a couple of cashews. When the sauce is right, pour over fruit mixture. Dig a spoon and enjoy
See Also, Benefits Food, Benefits Fruit, Benefits Salad ,Breakfast ,Cupcake, Dry Fruits,Food Pyramid, Fruit, Fruit Cake , Fruit Icecream , Fruit Juice, Fruit Salad ,Meat Recipes, Milk Benefit, Pizza , Sideaffact Fruit, Soup ,Vegetable Recipes ,Vegetable Salad,

0 comments:

Post a Comment