Watermelon Wonderous



I love watermelon. They are one of my favorite fruit. They remind me a lot of my childhood. I will always remember the excitement we used to hear when my father brought home a huge watermelon in the summer. My father throws them in the pool (did you know watermelons float?). We thought it was so funny, and it was a good show. On a hot day, it is not uncommon that we have a big party with barbecue and swimming delicious slices of watermelon. My little friend would peak near the fence around the head, for his bathing suit waiting to call. Ah, those were the days! When you're young, you do not seem to care in the world.

Include Moroccan-style desert would be a really fun addition to any Pool Party. It also happens to be a great way to manage a watermelon that is not really sweet as it should and we all end up a dud now and then.

To create this delightfully refreshing and nice figure, you need:

2 pounds of watermelon cut into small cubes

2 tablespoons rose water

1 handful of fresh mint

As you cut the watermelon cubes in a snack size, save the juice. Combine the watermelon juice with 2 tablespoons of rosewater. Pour the juice into the top of the watermelon and let stand in refrigerator for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, the flavor and aroma of rose water that floods the melon. Before serving, chop the mint and distribute thought the salad. Garnish with a sprig of mint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment