Watermelon Salad



I have been dedicated to the watermelon for a long time. To be honest, is one of my top 5 favorite things to eat. I'm pretty sure I could kill an All By Myself. But in recent times was the best watermelon salad salty Park Slope Fonda. I can not stop thinking about it! It never happened? You can go out to eat dinner and innocently ordered. Only to discover that one of the best things I've ever tasted and the deliciousness of it stays with you for days, even weeks later. It becomes an obsession. He said salad composed of cubes of watermelon, cucumber and queso fresco, Pepitas, lime juice and olive oil. Nothing too crazy or complicated, but it was just perfect for al fresco dining on a warm night. I have to make this salad! And like a great recipe that gets a'wandering girl's mind ... what other delicious watermelon salads are out there waiting to create and then immediately broke down the old throat?

arugula salad with watermelon and feta cheese and complain Boston Greek Food

spicy salad watermelon FishPrincessDesigns

watermelon and tomato cornucopia of Veronica

LIFE Watermelon Salad Ambrosia

rugula, watermelon and avocado salad with spicy lime vinaigrette with fresh and foodie by root Tootie

0 comments:

Post a Comment